I am so hungry.
For a change this morning I have decided to have an apple. A little itty bitty apple. I sliced and decored this little Rose apple. I had it with the Choc Berry crunch Bar and fresh coffee.
Children off to school. Homework done. All crises averted. Animals fed.
Propped up. Coffee poured, munching little slices of apple. So far, so good. Started on the surprisingly substantial bar. This is Weetbix cum oaty cum carob. Okay. Better than choc-gruel.
Feel light headed and achey after migraine - go for walk with dogs, do shopping, do mountain of washing and folding, housework, phonecalls, some study, take son to Music Lesson, pick up Girls from afterschool activities drop off to more Lessons, just remember it's Pizza Night.
Order Pizza
Eat my chicken, broccolli & carrots. Found a caterpiller in my broccolli! A steamed one! That would explain the funny taste two bites earlier....
Wake up at 3.30am with headache and pains in stomach I am so hungry. Eat yoghurt . Quiets the wee fat woman inside. She's getting a bit noisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment