Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Day of Regime

D Day / First Day of Regime / Milkshake Day

Monday morning. Had big dinner last night - but no carbohydrates. Body wants Vogels & Coffee. It's 6.45am

Children woken, stirring. Get their breakfast sorted. Pop toast on. Boil kettle for hot chocs and my coffee.

Children start breakfast. Toast, cereal, lowfat hot chocs.

I read instructions on silver packet. 300mls cold water plus mix. Shake well.
Here goes. Make strong coffee.
Shake looks okay.
Get Newspaper, go back to bed, settle. Spread newspaper out, pour coffee. Hold shake out up to light. Green glass probably not a good idea. Sniff. Smells sort of like chocolate. Sip. Like smooth chocolate porridge. Cardboardy and oaty and sweet. Sip. Christ all bloody mighty. I have to drink the whole glass. Sip Italian coffee. Sip porridge. Coffee. Gruel. Coffee. Gruel......

Children leave. Dogs settle to sleep. Coffee. Gruel. Coffee. Gruel.
Lie Back. Finished. Must. Hold. It . Down.

Wake up two hours later. Take tablets, have shower and start day.

12.00 Starving. Eat Tuna & Salad plus lowfat 8g Sugar Yoghurt. Still hungry - yes, I ate slowly. Yes, I chewed every small mouthful to puree.

3.00pm So hungry. Eat Yohurt slowly. Lick spoon.

6.00pm Dinner I have chicken & salad, Family has chicken, salad, pasta & dressings.

11.30pm Wake up head spinning, migraine starting and so hungry. drink glass of water and two pandeine.

How will I do three weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment