Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day Two

Blah Blah Day Two

Massive Migraine

Gruel for breakfast - children have aromatic toast & cereal - their sandwiches smell glorious - all migrainous aura induced.

Coffee & Panadeine

Sleep helps. Thank goodness I can. Must look a sight. Hotpack on head shivering under covers sipping coffee. Hungry but not bad. Good Old headache.

Later when children come home, I have managed some lunch ( tuna & salad) and done all the housework. so run red hot bath. Lie at bottom of our glorious big bath for as long as I can hold my breath. Several times. Headache subsides a bit. Feel like a dog's bum. Hate Migraines.

Husband home.
We have steak, veggies & oven chippies. Just the steak & veggies for me. Just the right portions. Small bites. chew chew chew. okay. not too bad. Takes ages to eat as not too hungry.

Off to bed at 7.30pm
More Panadeine plus usual tablets.
Cuddles with hot husband - bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment